Design your CRM Sales Pipeline
What stages do your deals pass through?
- Does your business deal with unqualified prospects, sometimes called suspects?
- When you know someone has a possible interest they become a lead.
- At some point a needs analyses may occur or a client may request a specific solution or product, and then convert into an opportunity.
- Then if you are lucky the customer may confirm the transaction in a legally binding way
and the deal would be considered closed.
- Or the customer fails to buy, and the sales opportunity moves to rejected.